Qmax systems is looking for an experienced candidate to fill-in
the position of Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer.
The candidate will work on firmware for embedded systems and
must have experience in full cycle firmware development.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, and maintain embedded
- Realize system requirements as per requirement specification
- Ensure proper documentation of design specifications.
- Conduct periodic code reviews and fix bugs.
- Develop test plan and procedures to validate systems
- Perform functional testing / verification.
- Monitor and report progress of development to all
- Excellent expertise in C, C++, Linux.
- Experience in BSP and driver development.
- Strong Firmware troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in working with different microcontrollers.
- Experience in working with high speed embedded memory
- Expertise in digital communications protocols such as USB,
I2C, UART, SPI, TCP, UDP.
- Experience in Wireless protocols such as BLE, Wi-Fi, ZigBee,
- Experience in using common development tools, environments,
compilers, debugging software, build management software,
tools, configuration management and issue
- Good at writing comprehensive technical design
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
B.E / B.Tech. - ECE, EEE
Open to Negotiation